Thread: First Place Trade

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default First Place Trade

Hi Folks:

First. Post. Ever!

Appreciate your thoughts on this points only, 15 team dynasty trade. I am in first and need to make a move or two to dishearten closest competitors. 30 points up on 2nd place, and 100 points up and 3rd and 4th. I've been avoiding trading as I have a young squad aside from Bergeron and Perron. Thanks y'all.

Tarasenko, Mantha, Seth Jones, Borgstrom, two 1st rounders, two 2nd rounders
    for
    Marchand, Yandle, Boqvist, two 3rd rounders.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: First Place Trade

Quote Originally Posted by Gracefreely View Post
    Hi Folks:

First. Post. Ever!

Appreciate your thoughts on this points only, 15 team dynasty trade. I am in first and need to make a move or two to dishearten closest competitors. 30 points up on 2nd place, and 100 points up and 3rd and 4th. I've been avoiding trading as I have a young squad aside from Bergeron and Perron. Thanks y'all.

Tarasenko, Mantha, Seth Jones, Borgstrom, two 1st rounders, two 2nd rounders
    for
    Marchand, Yandle, Boqvist, two 3rd rounders.
    Without knowing much else about your lease, if you're going for the win, this is fine. Seems like allot, but there's not alot of quality.

Jones - very good but not for this year; it's the Werenski show this year

2 1sts/2nds - should be low picks based on where you're in the standings

Tarasenko - RIP for the year; this year all that matters for you.

Borgstrom - not an elite prospect IMO

Mantha - very good but it's basically him for marchand as all you need to focus on is the cup and marchand massive upgrade

Yandle replaces and is probably an upgrade over Jones (depending on peripherals) for this year anyways.

Those 2 3rds could turn out just as good as your picks as none should be top prospects based on standings

Go for the cup, and quantity doesn't always equal quality.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: First Place Trade

Welcome to the forums!

Assuming you're getting the Marchand side, looks like a solid deal for you. Have you made the trade already, or are you mulling this over?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)