Thread: Larkin or Perron or Bergeron?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Larkin or Perron or Bergeron?

Would you consider keeping Perron, or is this year a one off? IÂ’m also taking into consideration his age.

Perron or Larkin or Bergeron?

Keep 7. Multicat league. Goals, assist, GWG, hits, blocks, penalties, ppp...

Thanks advance!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Larkin or Perron or Bergeron?

Might want to provide a bit more information (e.g., whether your league has positions, what the rest of your keepers look like, etc.).

In a vacuum I likely stick with Bergeron. As long as that "perfection" line is still a thing I would ride that into the ground. Perron and Larkin will likely be easier to re-draft as well.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Larkin or Perron or Bergeron?

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Might want to provide a bit more information (e.g., whether your league has positions, what the rest of your keepers look like, etc.).

In a vacuum I likely stick with Bergeron. As long as that "perfection" line is still a thing I would ride that into the ground. Perron and Larkin will likely be easier to re-draft as well.
    Pretty much this. If SOG and FOW wins were at play, I'd take Larkin over Perron easily.

I'm a big Larkin guy, but Bergeron for this year and next. Then Larkin and Perron comes 3rd