Thread: Drop which one?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Drop which one?

Current team below, standard Yahoo scoring and settings, rotisserie dynasty league. Cannot keep Gs, only skaters.

Carrying 4 Gs is not ideal for me and I'd like to pick up a D. (Klefbom, Seth Jones, and Subban are the best D available on the wire.) Who do I drop?

C - Eichel, Zibanejad, and Horvat
    W - Landeskog, Elias Lindholm, Bjorkstrand, Boeser, Killorn, and Kyle Connor
    D - Yandle, Hedman, and Theodore
    G - Bobrovksky, Rittich, Elvis, and Ullmark
    IR+ - Mantha

Currently sitting 2nd, 3 points back of 1st. GAA, SV%, and SHO are the categories I need most help with, and I'm doing well enough in my offensive categories that I'm not worried there. Could make a good case for just running with 4G and 3D.

All suggestions and thoughts are welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Also should note, there is no chance of trading one.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Drop which one?

I would drop Ullmark.

I...am your father.

Four goalies is too much to carry, I agree. I would drop Ullmark, as Rittich is still the favored goalie in Calgary
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Well, it seems there is a consensus. And when The Man Himself makes a suggestion, probably best to go with it. Ullmark dropped for Seth Jones.

Thanks, guys