Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kakko

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Kakko

I'm so confused haha because I'm definitely the commissioner! But I'm British so being insulted is an every day thing for me :P

Also I put both Hughes and Kakko on the block after the guy from this original thread started upping the price and wanted like 2 1sts and 2 prospects ontop, I pulled the plug and offered them out

Would you give up Kakko and Hughes for either

Rantanen, Marner Or B.Tkachuk

All three of them are diff managers but I could probably get a little something extra out of them like Theodore

Thoughts?
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I do that for any of them, I think. A star in the lineup is worth two maybes. If you can squeak out another piece, that'd be good.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Titan

I think you might be able to go Rantanen/BT for Hughes/Kakko + someone else. So you can keep one of the rookies.

However, I would do Hughes+Kakko for Marner. Go for top end talent. Chances one of the two rookies become Marner is low, but possible. The chances BOTH become Marner, ooofff.

I'd do Marner for Kakko+Hughes.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Superstar

to give both away I want a complimentary piece like Theodore too. I know this is proven verse potential but both should flourish in due time despite first season struggles. Kakko has the package there is no doubt but needs to establish the confidence still.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Guentzel,Sv ech,Thomas,Rust,Jenner,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault,Sc hwartz,Arvidsson
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Harley,Pettersson
    G:Jarry,Kotchetkov,Stolarz
    IR:Gudas,Vilardi

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Kempe,Vilardi
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Nyquist
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by JayJJeffery View Post
    I'm so confused haha because I'm definitely the commissioner! But I'm British so being insulted is an every day thing for me :P

Also I put both Hughes and Kakko on the block after the guy from this original thread started upping the price and wanted like 2 1sts and 2 prospects ontop, I pulled the plug and offered them out

Would you give up Kakko and Hughes for either

Rantanen, Marner Or B.Tkachuk

All three of them are diff managers but I could probably get a little something extra out of them like Theodore

Thoughts?
    Oh yeah, definitely not your league :P I would also do Kakka/Hughes for Marner, especially if you can get a bit added coming back.
    Ice Cap

Dynasty, 32 team cap league (1:1 NHL Cap/Floor), H2H weekly, points (G: 1 / A: 1 / Blks: 0.1 / HTS: 0.1 / SOG: 0.1 / W: 1 / SO: 1 / SV: 0.05)
    Start 12 F, 6 D, 1 G, 4 Bench, 27 Minors/Prospects

Roster

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Update:

I traded:
    Jack Hughes,
    Peyton Krebs,
    Rasmus Kupari,
    1st 2020 (top 2 protected) (currently tipped for bottom 3)

For His:
    Mitch Marner
    Ryan Johnson

If 1st lands in top 2, pick is sent to 2021 1st (my own, likely a late pick, top 5 protected) and a 2nd round 2021 (conditional to me getting in playoffs)

So if pick comes top 2 this year I'm basically giving up my 1st next year and a 2nd - that would be the ideal situation as this years pick will definitely be top 5.
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Update:

I traded:
    Jack Hughes,
    Peyton Krebs,
    Rasmus Kupari,

For His:
    Mitch Marner
    Ryan Johnson
    Is that Ryan Johansen or Johnson (dman drafted 31st by the Sabres)? Lol

Either way... Jack Hughes > Marner long term (which is what it comes down to in this trade)... and I'm a Leafs fan!

I honestly think Hughes is Crosby 2.0... fwiw

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin_co View Post
    Is that Ryan Johansen or Johnson (dman drafted 31st by the Sabres)? Lol

Either way... Jack Hughes > Marner long term (which is what it comes down to in this trade)... and I'm a Leafs fan!

I honestly think Hughes is Crosby 2.0... fwiw

Crosby 2.0??!?

That's a new one for me... in my opinion he's not going to be close to Crosby. At the moment he's not even better than Hischier.

Based on my dynasty leagues point system:

Marners first season (Aged 19) averaged 6.5 points per game
    Hischier first season (Aged 19) averaged 6 points per game
    Svechnikov first season (Aged 18) averaged 5.5 points per game
    Hughes first season (Aged 18) averaged 4 points per season

Does Hughes have great potential, sure... but that's all it is, potential... It took me a while for me to realize that and the guys on here helped me realize it... going for the win now, I get the far superior player while still being young.

Ryan Johnson, D Man

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Crosby might be a bit aggressive.... Patrick Kane maybe a bit better comp

If you're win now, than obv no brainer, go for Mitch

Dobber Sports Apprentice

What would you add to Kakko, to get Elias Lindholm (from team in my signature)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Update:

I traded:
    Jack Hughes,
    Peyton Krebs,
    Rasmus Kupari,

For His:
    Mitch Marner
    Ryan Johnson

If 1st lands in top 2, pick is sent to 2021 1st (my own, likely a late pick, top 5 protected) and a 2nd round 2021 (conditional to me getting in playoffs)

So if pick comes top 2 this year I'm basically giving up my 1st next year and a 2nd - that would be the ideal situation as this years pick will definitely be top 5.
    I like that deal, turning potential players into a proven star player. I like Kupari a good bit. Hughes has been very disappointing compared to the hype, but many still believe.

Regarding dealing Kakko, I'd offer Kakko to somebody that has multiple players you are interested in, and let them tell you what might be needed.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I don't worry about next year.. especially with kaako which could be next years fools gold.