Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kakko

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Kakko

Team in sig, I'm currently 3rd overall, 1st in my division. Kakko is in my active roster and I've been offered one of the following for him:

Taylor Hall, Vin Trocheck or Filip Forsberg

Would you take any of these one for one for Kakko in the league in sig?
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Kakko

Assuming we're going for the win I'd take any of them but trochek is a big improvement on Hughes. Hall is the best offensive player though.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    Assuming we're going for the win I'd take any of them but trochek is a big improvement on Hughes. Hall is the best offensive player though.
    Yeah definitely going for the win, but I'm also going to attempt to be the first 'dynasty' which is 3 wins out of 7 seasons, this allows us to relocate to another city.

Hughes unless I get an offer would stay in the team.

Just hard whether it's worth sacrificing potential multiple other seasons for the next couple..
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by JayJJeffery View Post
    Yeah definitely going for the win, but I'm also going to attempt to be the first 'dynasty' which is 3 wins out of 7 seasons, this allows us to relocate to another city.

Hughes unless I get an offer would stay in the team.

Just hard whether it's worth sacrificing potential multiple other seasons for the next couple..
    Yes I get that you'd keep Hughes, I just mean that trochek production is an upgrade on Hughes for the rest of the season Hall is a big upgrade too and id probably go with him. How much better do we really think kakko will ever be than Hall is now? Could take years and may never happen.

Edit: Don't look beyond the next couple seasons. If you keep that mindset you will always beat the guys looking to win 5+ years from now. Hall gives you a substantially better shot at your dynasty goal than kakko does.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd lean Trocheck as the addition. You can use an active center upgrade, unless you are crushing FOW.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I'd lean Trocheck as the addition. You can use an active center upgrade, unless you are crushing FOW.
    I do like Trocheck but I have him in my other Dynasty too haha.

Center is an ok position for me, it's not ROTO so doesn't matter too much about FOW (only worth 0.1 points) and I've got McDavid/Matthews killing it, with Hertl doing alright and Hughes, meh.

I think I'm leaning towards Hall, though I might see if I can do a two for two trade, Anderson and Kakko for Trocheck and Hall haha.... he really wants Kakko

Dobber Sports Apprentice

He's offered Trocheck and Hall for Hughes(J) and Kakko.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I would do that no problem.

Also, what's the benefit of moving cities?
    Ice Cap

Dynasty, 32 team cap league (1:1 NHL Cap/Floor), H2H weekly, points (G: 1 / A: 1 / Blks: 0.1 / HTS: 0.1 / SOG: 0.1 / W: 1 / SO: 1 / SV: 0.05)
    Start 12 F, 6 D, 1 G, 4 Bench, 27 Minors/Prospects

Roster

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I get to become the Leafs haha. It's just an added bonus, when we started the league we did a live draw, everyone got 2 teams to pick from (16 teams in the league), 31 plus Seattle teams. So not many got the ones they wanted, so a lot of teams still available, meaning if I win 3/7 years, I can become the Toronto Maple Leafs.

I didn't realize I could "move the franchise" when I joined the dynasty I took over. I would've become the Hartford Whalers.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The league this is about is for active teams only, the other dynasty I am in has previous teams too, unfortunately Hartford is taken though, sorry haha

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I didn't realize I could "move the franchise" when I joined the dynasty I took over. I would've become the Hartford Whalers.
    I was the Hartford Whalers for like 10 days this year! New league, pretty awesome setup, but then I got tequila drunk and flipped off the commish. Wonder who took over my team?
    Ice Cap

Dynasty, 32 team cap league (1:1 NHL Cap/Floor), H2H weekly, points (G: 1 / A: 1 / Blks: 0.1 / HTS: 0.1 / SOG: 0.1 / W: 1 / SO: 1 / SV: 0.05)

Roster

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by GavinC View Post
    I was the Hartford Whalers for like 10 days this year! New league, pretty awesome setup, but then I got tequila drunk and flipped off the commish. Wonder who took over my team?
    You were in the Worldwide Dynasty? haha, also, I'm the commissioner and I don't remember ever getting flipped off, how dare you

If it was this league, then the team was taken over by some guy who didn't have enough time and made a couple of bad (not veto worthy) trades then decided to leave, there manager now is solid though, he's in the league in my signature also... Can't speak perfect English but knows what he's doing, they actually just beat top of the league this week!

Quote Originally Posted by GavinC View Post
    With an avatar like that, who'd believe that you could get tequila drunk?!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by JayJJeffery View Post
    You were in the Worldwide Dynasty? haha, also, I'm the commissioner and I don't remember ever getting flipped off, how dare you !
    You definitely would have remembered if it was your league :P

With an avatar like that, who'd believe that you could get tequila drunk?!
    He's my spirit animal
    Ice Cap

Roster