Thread: McCann or Duclair ROS (Points-only)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default McCann or Duclair ROS (Points-only)

I received my 40th-something offer from this crazy guy in my league who usually offers Silfverberg for Marner, but this time it's one I'm actually pondering.

He offered his Duclair for my McCann. I'm concerned McCann is going to get moved away from Sid and the Pens will find Crosby a new LW relegating McCann to the undeployment line.

With Duclair, he might be dealt and re-energize himself after cooling considerably lately. A lot of possibilities for both players, so which one would you throw down with the ROS?

At this point, I'm sitting in the catbird seat in my league with best record and most points. The guy I'd be trading with is a tie-breaker out of the playoffs right now and he owns Sid and Hornqvist.
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Pettersson, Stone, Olofsson, Pearson, Meier, DeBrincat, Ehlers, Fiala, Rust, Kubalik, Cirelli, Yamamoto, Tarasenko, (Ghost of Bjorkstrand...too sad to fill his spot right now)
    D: Hedman, Barrie, Klingberg, Pionk, Niskanen
    G: Zero-Goalie Strategy
    ***Prayers for Oskar Linblom***

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: McCann or Duclair ROS (Points-only)

Personally I prefer McCann, but it is at least a reasonable offer.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Personally I prefer McCann, but it is at least a reasonable offer.
    Yeah, it's a rare thing to get one from this guy. Thanks for the reply.

I see McCann has been moved to play with Rust and Malkin since Kahun is out with a concussion.
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Pettersson, Stone, Olofsson, Pearson, Meier, DeBrincat, Ehlers, Fiala, Rust, Kubalik, Cirelli, Yamamoto, Tarasenko, (Ghost of Bjorkstrand...too sad to fill his spot right now)
    D: Hedman, Barrie, Klingberg, Pionk, Niskanen
    G: Zero-Goalie Strategy
    ***Prayers for Oskar Linblom***

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DzingelBarries View Post
    Yeah, it's a rare thing to get one from this guy. Thanks for the reply.

I see McCann has been moved to play with Rust and Malkin since Kahun is out with a concussion.
    Nothing wrong with that slotting either.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)