Thread: Rebuild trade

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Rebuild trade

A GM that is looking to rebuild just offered me Anders Lee and Cam Adkinson for prospect Podkilzin....
    14 teams Full Dyansty.Points-G/A3.5,Plus/Minus(1/-1),PIM .5,PPP 2, Blocks .5,GWG 3,Hits .25. Goalies- Wins 3, Saves .15, SHO 6. 20 Roster: 3C,3RW,3 LW, 4D, 1UTIL, 2Goalie starts C: Stutzle,Aho,Petterson. RW:Guentzel, Marner, Boldy, Hagel, Jarvis. LW:Laine, Draisaitl,Kaprizov, Huberdeau. D:Hedman,Dahlin,Heiskanen, Boqvist. G:Vas,Helly, Sorokin. Prospects​: Denisenko,Raty,Morrow,Lambert, Askerov, Wallsteadt.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Rebuild trade

He might take a bigger package of kapari, veleno, marchenko, batherson instead as well.

Dobber Sports Padawan

So, I'm not an expert so take this with a grain of salt, but to get that back and to only have to lose Podkolzin, that to me seems like a win for you.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

The Great One

Seems like a win to me, and you need someone to replace Jake. For a full dynasty, keep all - I'd do it.