Thread: Drop Morrissey for any of : OEL, A. Fox, M. Ekholm, S. Girard, E. Lindell, A. Edler, R. Graves?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Drop Morrissey for any of : OEL, A. Fox, M. Ekholm, S. Girard, E. Lindell, A. Edler, R. Graves?

Cats: G, A, +-, PIMS, PPP

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Drop Morrissey for any of : OEL, A. Fox, M. Ekholm, S. Girard, E. Lindell, A. Edler, R. Graves?

Morrissey is so tricky this year. He was supposed to have pp1 but even without it he can put up 40 points and I don't want to drop him.

Girard is sure tempting but I prefer trying to package him in a 2 for 1 trade and then adding one of these guys.

For my league I just sent the Reilly owner an offer of morrissey for Reilly straight up. Reilly could be back for our fantasy playoffs and would go right to my IR. Id then stream the spot with dumba, Subban, Vatanen, fowler and other similar d men.

I'd suggest trying to get creative with him before dropping him.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Drop Morrissey for any of : OEL, A. Fox, M. Ekholm, S. Girard, E. Lindell, A. Edler, R. Graves?

OEL

In a league with PPP you only want Dmen on that top powerplay...

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin_co View Post
    OEL

In a league with PPP you only want Dmen on that top powerplay...
    Absolutely, of all the guys you listed the only one on PP1 is OEL, and he's going to stay there. Not sure how your league works, but with the injury to Hamilton I'd be putting him on IR and grabbing OEL asap. When he comes off IR then you can choose between Morrissey and OEL.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf