Thread: Pageau dropped

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Pageau dropped

Do I scoop him up?

Team’s in sig below, and who would I drop
    H2H weekly matchups | 12 teams | 2C • 3W • 3D • 1UTIL • 2G • 3BN • 2IR+ | 3 weekly moves

Scoring | 4G, 3A, 0.3+/-, 1PPP, 5SHG, 3SHA, 3GWG, 0.4SOG, 0.2FW, -0.2FL, 0.3HIT, 0.3BLK | 4W, -1GA, 0.25SV, 6SHO

ROSTER:
    (C,W) Stamkos, Giroux
    (C) Barkov, Couturier
    (W) M.Tkachuk, Konecny, Svechnikov, Caufield
    (D) Josi, Morrissey, Theodore, Sanderson
    (G) Bobrovsky, Husso
    (IR+) Vasilevskiy, Matheson

Record: 2-1-0

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Pageau dropped

I don’t see anyone worth dropping from your team. Radulov is the only possibility IMO but even then you’re only gaining more hits with less upside points-wise.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by RevRath View Post
    I don’t see anyone worth dropping from your team. Radulov is the only possibility IMO but even then you’re only gaining more hits with less upside points-wise.
    Yea you’re right. I was thinking about maybe dropping Getzlaf but he’s on a great off night schedule with the Ducks and just as good for the most part.

...however, I did end up dropping Radulov for Kovalchuk. My rationale being I already have Klingberg from the Stars who virtually puts up the same amount of fantasy points so trying to spread the talent around. Kovalchuk looks rejuvenated and his real former self that we all know of, and quite frankly more of what Radulov used to look like than he does this season.

Is Kovalchuk over Pageau reasonable?
    H2H weekly matchups | 12 teams | 2C • 3W • 3D • 1UTIL • 2G • 3BN • 2IR+ | 3 weekly moves

Scoring | 4G, 3A, 0.3+/-, 1PPP, 5SHG, 3SHA, 3GWG, 0.4SOG, 0.2FW, -0.2FL, 0.3HIT, 0.3BLK | 4W, -1GA, 0.25SV, 6SHO

ROSTER:
    (C,W) Stamkos, Giroux
    (C) Barkov, Couturier
    (W) M.Tkachuk, Konecny, Svechnikov, Caufield
    (D) Josi, Morrissey, Theodore, Sanderson
    (G) Bobrovsky, Husso
    (IR+) Vasilevskiy, Matheson

Record: 2-1-0

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks13 View Post
    Yea you’re right. I was thinking about maybe dropping Getzlaf but he’s on a great off night schedule with the Ducks and just as good for the most part.

...however, I did end up dropping Radulov for Kovalchuk. My rationale being I already have Klingberg from the Stars who virtually puts up the same amount of fantasy points so trying to spread the talent around. Kovalchuk looks rejuvenated and his real former self that we all know of, and quite frankly more of what Radulov used to look like than he does this season.

Is Kovalchuk over Pageau reasonable?
    Agreed on Getz, he feels like a hold for the reasons you stated.

As for Kovalchuk over Pageau, for now I think so. JGP is having a nice season, especially in multi cat leagues, but so far so good in Montreal for Kovalchuk. Through 7 games he has 7 pts and seeing almost 20 min per game. Hard to pass that up and it goes without saying he has higher upside than JGP.