Thread: replacement for morgan reilly

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default replacement for morgan reilly

Points only league.

Pionk or Sandin?

Sandin was a beast at the WJC but should i ride the wave or settle for the more logical choice? What are the chances big buff comes back and take away the PP1 from Pionk?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: replacement for morgan reilly

Quote Originally Posted by 1000er View Post
    Points only league.

Pionk or Sandin?

Sandin was a beast at the WJC but should i ride the wave or settle for the more logical choice? What are the chances big buff comes back and take away the PP1 from Pionk?

Call me biased since I own Pionk, but I go with him over Sandin here, although both have their problems.

With Pionk, you have to worry about maybe Morrissey stealing his spot (but I doubt it), and Byfuglien recovering, deciding he wants to play still, and him getting the same deployment--it won't be immediate, if at all, given that he's coming back from his injury and hasn't played in a while, so he may need to get his legs back.

Sandin only got called up because Muzzin and Reilly went down. Even if he's going to burn his ELC I think they still send him back down when the team is healthy. Sandin won't get PP1 either, and the second unit may as well not exist.

Pionk has been a beast recently and has more trust from the coaching staff. Go with the safe bet
    Yahoo One Year League, Weekly H2H Category
    Start: 3C/3LW/3RW/5D/2G
    Categories: G/A/P/PPP/+-/SOG/PIM/HIT/BLK; GS/W/SV%/SO

C: Zibanejad Suzuki Jenner Couturier
    LW: Kaprizov KConnor Pacioretty Huberdeau
    RW: Pastrnak Debrincat Rakell Lafreniere
    D: Josi Werenski Theodore Weegar Nurse Martinez Romanov
    G: Vasilevskiy Daccord Lyon
    IR+: Bedard