Thread: Stick with this trio?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Stick with this trio?

Currently have Shesterkin, Demko and Nedeljkovic as my trio. Waiver draft is coming up in February and I'm wondering as a rebuilding team, should I stick with what I have or maybe drop Nedeljkovic for the following:

Merzilikins or Kahkonen?

The list of goalies available on the waiver isn't strong in my opinion and these two seem like they've shown that they may turn into some solid young starters in the near future. Thanks for any advice!
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Stick with this trio?

To be clear, you dropped Georgiev for Nedeljkovic?

I prefer Merzlikins to Demko/Nedeljkovic for you. He is in the NHL and playing well. Since you can't get eany of these guys into your minors, you want the best 3 for this year and next. I also prefer Georgiev to Demko/Nedeljkovic, by the way.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    To be clear, you dropped Georgiev for Nedeljkovic?

I prefer Merzlikins to Demko/Nedeljkovic for you. He is in the NHL and playing well. Since you can't get eany of these guys into your minors, you want the best 3 for this year and next. I also prefer Georgiev to Demko/Nedeljkovic, by the way.
    I actually traded Georgiev for Lundqvist and a 2nd a while back. Dropped Lundqvist for Nedeljkovic afterwards. Sorry my Sig is incorrect. I'll fix that.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

That's okay I wanted to be clear. Nice move grabbing a pick. If Georgiev was out there, I'd think about him, honestly.

Nedeljkovic could be the guy in Carolina soon, but not as soon as Elvis could be the guy in Columbus. That's my logic.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    That's okay I wanted to be clear. Nice move grabbing a pick. If Georgiev was out there, I'd think about him, honestly.

Nedeljkovic could be the guy in Carolina soon, but not as soon as Elvis could be the guy in Columbus. That's my logic.
    Thx! If Elvis is gone before I do pick, should I stick with Nedeljkovic or take a shot with Kahkonen? Think he's remotely close to fulltime or still a couple of years away?

I'd stick with Nedeljkovic.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Ok, I'll stick with him. Can't rep but will try next time.