Thread: What moves should I be looking to make to help for playoffs?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default What moves should I be looking to make to help for playoffs?

Hi all,

I am currently in 1st place in my league. I am very confident in my team but some of the other teams close behind me in the standings are making moves to deepen their teams. I think it is time for myself to make some moves and strengthen my team. What type of player should I look for and what players should I move? Any help is appreciated!

12 Team H2H League, Top 8 make Playoffs.

CATS are: G, A, PPP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLKS, W, GAA, SV% and SO.

Current Roster: Horvat, Giroux, F. Forsberg, Kovalchuk, Nylander, Kubalik, Borowiecki, OEL, Hedman, Pionk, Panarin, Marchand, Getzlaf, Teravainen, Hamilton, Bishop, Holtby.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: What moves should I be looking to make to help for playoffs?

Upgrading Holtby and your depth should be the priorities.
    What kind of players are being sold by the non-contenders, and are there draft picks you can move?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Novice

Some of the big names that have moved so far are, Binnington, Malkin, Barkov, Josi, E. Kane, Peterson, JT Miller.

I am willing to trade any of my draft picks other than my top 3 rounds, as this is a 5 player keeper league. I am making a push for Wheeler as I think he will help with my lack of depth at RW, but the manager won't make moves until he knows he is out of playoffs.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by mcookson View Post
    Some of the big names that have moved so far are, Binnington, Malkin, Barkov, Josi, E. Kane, Peterson, JT Miller.

I am willing to trade any of my draft picks other than my top 3 rounds, as this is a 5 player keeper league. I am making a push for Wheeler as I think he will help with my lack of depth at RW, but the manager won't make moves until he knows he is out of playoffs.
    So who else is available then?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)