Hey all,

I'm in the thick of it of my league in my sig, currently in 4th.

I've got both Armia and Rask on IR/IR+ and have grabbed Kubalik. Not sure how long Rask will be out but when he comes back, I am going to need to drop someone. I know it's not a problem for today and I will get a chance to see how things play out if Rask is off for a few games, but wanted to get people's views.

So right now my keeper situation (with keeper cost in brackets): Wheeler (4), Eichel (5), Bertuzzi (12), Vrana (18). I grabbed Kubalik from FA pool, so he'd cost an 18th and looks to be hitting his stride. So best strategy would be to keep all those guys. Some other options would be Carlson (2) and Petry (8). Everyone else would be much too expensive to keep.

But I am also competing now, so once Rask comes back, who would the drop be? Hate to drop Kassian as he's valuable in the current league format if he stays with McDavid (won me my PIMs category last week). The other possible drops are Bertuzzi (if at a 12th round pick he's too expensive as a keeper for next year - possibly as I suspect I could get Bert in the 11-14 rounds easily). Past that I'd be looking only at Hertl (who has really disappointed this year).

Last game Archibald looked alright on that McDavid line, so maybe Oilers move off their McDavid + Kassian lock and Kass becomes droppable?

Thanks in advance.