Thread: tarasenko..

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default tarasenko..

whats his story... is he worth making a move for while he is injured... keeper wise... is he better as a keeper then say a letang, edler, radulov, Backstrom.... the owner is in the hunt, and says he would prob move him for a good pp dman
    12 teams, 8 keepers.
    2 c, 4 w, 4 d, 2 flex, 2 g
    G, A, +/-, PP, PM, S, BS
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

C: Bergeron, scheifele, Backstrom, Marchessault,
    W: Panarin, Hall, Radulov, Domi, Haula
    D: Letang, Ellis, Edler, DeAngelo, Graves
    G: Bob, Holtby, Lehner, Allen

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: tarasenko..

If you can get him for Edler, jump on that. I'm not sure I would move Letang for him straight up right now though.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I'm curious too--he's a guy with better name value than actual value. He hasn't ever put up 80 pts and probably never will. I see him as a 70 pt guy moving forward. Definitely better than a Radulov or Edler though...

Dobber Sports Ace

35 goals, 30 assists, 275 SOG, +10, 25 PPP --> That's sort of the area that I would expect from him going forward. I wouldn't bat an eye if he lands closer to 40/35/75, either. He is definitely better than Edler and Radulov, and I see him as a viable seventh or eighth keeper in your format and with your team.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Better than Letang? No. I wouldn't deal Letang for him, unless you get a nice plus.

Better than Edler in your format? Yes, unless Edler gets PP1 back via a Hughes injury or something. So he's safe to move.

Radulov & Backstrom are closer, in that they both score about the same amount, but have different shapes to their production. Radulov's PIM are likely very helpful. Backstrom may score and PP a bti more, but shoot a lot less. I think I'd move Backstrom for him, but maybe not Radulov.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Woud definitely slot him in ahead of Edler or Radulov in your format. Great name value if you want to flip him once he is healthy.

Dobber Sports Ace

Is there any updated timeline on when he may return? I'm in a similar boat, and wondering if he'll help me once H2H playoffs roll around.