Thread: Trade Offer: Kuch/Perron/Tatar/Petry for my JHughes/Debrincat/Nurse/Pulock

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Trade Offer: Kuch/Perron/Tatar/Petry for my JHughes/Debrincat/Nurse/Pulock

For the second league in my sig:

YahooH2H - 12GMs - 24 Players - Keep 20 - G, A, P, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, Hits, W, GAA, SV, SV%, SO

His
    - Kucherov
    - Tatar
    - Perron
    - Petry

For My
    - J Hughes
    - Debrincat
    - Nurse
    - Pulock

I'm 3rd of 12, he's 9th. I'm hesitant on moving so much youth but maybe Kucherov is worth it? So much dilemma.
    Yahoo League #1 - H2H Keep 21
    [F] Tkachuk, Barkov, A Svechnikov, Kaprizov, DeBrincat, Scheifele, RNH, Suzuki, Laine, Kakko, Cozens
    [D] Makar, Hughes, Nurse, Chabot, Byram
    [G] Hart, Shesterkin, Lehner, Helle

Yahoo League #2 - H2H Keep 22
    [F] MacKinnon, Guentzel, DeBrincat, EP40, Gaudreau, Barzal, Hughes, Laine, Garland, Norris, Batherson, Farabee
    [D] Hedman, MacAvoy, Nurse, Chabot, Pionk, Byram
    [G] Nedeljkovic, Smith, Gustavsson, Murray

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Trade Offer: Kuch/Perron/Tatar/Petry for my JHughes/Debrincat/Nurse/Pulock

He also has W Karlsson who hes tried to move before, so maybe hes available in a player swap out.
    Yahoo League #1 - H2H Keep 21
    [F] Tkachuk, Barkov, A Svechnikov, Kaprizov, DeBrincat, Scheifele, RNH, Suzuki, Laine, Kakko, Cozens
    [D] Makar, Hughes, Nurse, Chabot, Byram
    [G] Hart, Shesterkin, Lehner, Helle

Yahoo League #2 - H2H Keep 22
    [F] MacKinnon, Guentzel, DeBrincat, EP40, Gaudreau, Barzal, Hughes, Laine, Garland, Norris, Batherson, Farabee
    [D] Hedman, MacAvoy, Nurse, Chabot, Pionk, Byram
    [G] Nedeljkovic, Smith, Gustavsson, Murray

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Trade Offer: Kuch/Perron/Tatar/Petry for my JHughes/Debrincat/Nurse/Pulock

Honestly, I think the deal is way too complicated. Can you break it down to a few players you need and go back with a simpler offer. You are moving an awful lot here and while I absolutely get trying to win, there is a line that it's not so wise to cross. You can afford to part with some youth, but I'd try and limit that. Maybe offer one of Hughes and Debrincat and one of Pulock and Nurse for Kucherov? Looked at another way, would Tatar, Perron and Petry be keepers for you? Arguably, all four of the guys you would be moving are keepers, perhaps Nurse is the exception. Still, that's a hefty price for Kucherov and 3 non keepers. I think it's in your best interest to try for a better deal. Worse case scenario, your back to where you started. As a last point, I'd make damn sure that this deal gives you the pieces you need to win your league. If it's ify, you may want to reconsider.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'd just look at this as would do Hughes and Debrincat for Kucherov? I'm not sure its a slam dunk but if I was going for the win this year and this was the best offer out there for me I wouldn't feel bad about accepting. I might try and improve the other pieces to maximize the win but I think this is okay. In a keep 20 these guys are all likely keepers as well.