Thread: Love the Competition

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Love the Competition

In a 12-Team H2H full keeper money league, the top 6 teams are within 2 Wins. I took notice because my team (in sig) is finally coming around after years of practice. A few choice trades at the cost of picks and prospects were needed.

When comparing to my other leagues, this is pretty prime competition. There is an excitement in watching daily results. Just wondering, are most leagues a 4-way race or are there more along the 6-way race?
    TEAM 1
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H, G, A, PPP, SOG, FOW, HITS, BLKS, PIM, GWG, ShG, W, SHO, GA, SV, ShL, OL
    3-6C, 3-6W, 6D, 8B, 2G, 20 farm, 3IR

C - Crosby-McDavid-Giroux-Kadri
    W - Ovechkin-Marchand-Lehkonen-Wheeler-E.Kane-Landeskog
    D - Jones-Schenn-Stone-Lindholm-Moser-Whitecloud
    G - Hellebuyck-Lindgren-Martin-Stalock

Full Keeper

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Love the Competition

For my H2H league in my sig, I would say there currently is about 5-6 teams near the top, however, I would say 2 of those teams are overachieving and will fall back to earth soon. My best guess is that 4 teams are in the race but I understand your excitement. One bad/good week and you could move down/up very quickly as the scoring system is for each catagory and not just a win/loss for the week. So potentially you can go 15-0 or 0-15 to get right back into it.
    12 team dynasty, weekly H2H, daily starts
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1UTL, 2G, 7 Bench - 23 player roster, unlimited farm system
    Cats - G, A, PTS, +/-, PIMS, PPP, SHP, Hits, SOG, BS, W, GAA, S%, S and SO

C - Crosby, MacKinnion, Bergeron, Kopitar and Pageau
    LW - Marchand, Pacioretty, Nugent-Hopkins (C) and Vrana
    RW - Stone, Voracek, Duclair (LW), T. Wilson and Tanev (LW)
    D - Hedman, Doughty, Trouba, Weber and Giordano
    G - Holtby, Binnington, Quick and M. Koskinen
    Farm
    Highlights - Cernak, V. Soderstrom, T. Harley, V. Heinola, R. Andersson, C. Garland, C. Grundstrom, P. Kochetkov
    Picks - 2020 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Love the Competition

I've seen anywhere from one runaway to about nine true contenders in a 12 team league. 4-6 makes sense year to year.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)