Thread: Replacement needed for 31 team Fantrax H2H Dynasty league GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Replacement needed for 31 team Fantrax H2H Dynasty league GREAT OPPORTUNITY

The GDL is looking for one bright, experienced fantasy manager to takeover a franchise. The league features a discord chat, Fantrax premium, 50 total players per team, salary cap, yearly prospect draft, a buy-in and cash prizes (the buy-in is a mere $10 and this will be waved for you this season as the team you are taking over has asked to be replaced). We have an active league, so there's lots of opportunity for you to really put your mark on this team.

There are a lot of notable pieces on this squad:

Zibanejad, Carter, Quick, Karlssonn, Nelson, Namestnikov, Ekholm, Silfverberg, B. Tkachuk, Mikheyev, Juolevi

and some underrated prospects like Beckman! Docker! and Zavgorodniy!

The team finished 8th in the Western conference last year making the playoffs, with a record of 23-17 (teams usually play 2 opponents a week) however due to intentional tanking by benching its stars the team has a 7-12 record this year. The team has both of its 1sts over the next 2 seasons and 6 picks in the first 3 rounds of a 4 round annual prospect draft over that same period. While this team could easily compete for a playoff spot ($140 for the cup win, $70 if you lose in the finals, $5 if you just make the playoffs, and another $5 if you win your division) you could just as easily rebuild, just we ask you follow our league's tanking rules. If you have a Karlsson you shouldn't be benching them every game, or hiding Tkachuk in the minors and have a player not even in the NHL in a forward spot. There's lots of options for a smart GM.

It should be noted the team also has 0 buyouts on the books and 0 cap retentions giving you a clean slate to really make your mark.

If you're interested please PM me for details telling me why you'd be a good fit and what experience you have wit a league of this size. We're looking for a knowledgable and savvy owner.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Replacement needed for 31 team Fantrax H2H Dynasty league GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Still looking I'm interested in trying out a cap league as that would be new for me. Email me if the spot is still open [email protected].

Thanks

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Replacement needed for 31 team Fantrax H2H Dynasty league GREAT OPPORTUNITY

I am interested in the team and will take it if it is available.