Thread: Donskoi or Rust

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Donskoi or Rust

Both line-dependent. Both clicking really well.
    Who will produce more points for the rest of this season? And who has more staying power for keeper league?
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Donskoi or Rust

Donskoi is less line dependant, so he's probably the pick, but Rust is also almost guaranteed a spot with Crosby or Malkin the rest of the season. I think I would pick Donskoi of the two, but not confidently.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

RUST...I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Rust is saddled up with Malkin or Crosby as the teams 1st line RW for the rest of the season. He is absolutely the best RW on the team and it's not even close.
    10-team Keeper. Everyone keeps 13 players and 1 Goalie , +4 Young Keepers (players with less than 165 NHL games played -last season). Points for G (2), A (2), Hit (.2) SHP(1), Blocks (.2), W(4), SO(8) Must dress 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G

C - E.Malkin, R.Getzlaf, J.Pageau, J.Toews, P.Danault, J.Marchessault

LW - B.Marchand, C.Keller, J.Guentzel, K.Connor,N.Gusev, J.Zucker, T.Toffoli, D.Kubalik

RW - A.DeBrincat,, V.Tarasenko, M.Hoffman, V.Olofsson, K.Yamamoto, R.Strome

D - T.DeAngello, T.Krug, Q.Hughes,E.Gustafsson, M.Borowiecki, J.Muzzin, S.Theodore, J.Klingberg, O.Klefbom

G - S.Bobrovski, F.Andersen, B.Bishop, I.Shesterkin

The Great One

If you want to know what Rust could do on this Pens team, look up Chris Kunitz's stats from 2010-2014. He just has to stay healthy....
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Padawan

I dropped Granlund for Rust recently and it looks like the best decision I’ve ever made! He’s on an absolute tear right now. He’s in a good spot this season and I’m hoping he keeps it up!