Thread: Which C would help me most?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Which C would help me most?

I am still trying to put together a package to get a quality C from another owner. I think I have the pieces to make it work - some assets that he might want, especially if I am willing to part with Point or Backstrom. But of course I will lead with E. Lindholm first.
    So here are my two questions:

Q1 - Of his 3 C's, which would help me most ROS with my scoring cats? G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, Hits:
    Malkin (tempting with Sid out)
    Landeskog (tempting with Mac and Rantanen on my team, and plays a physical game)
    Scheifele (I already have Connor to compliment him)

Q2 - Would I be crazy to offer Backstrom or Point in a package to get one of those three above?

Especially if I lead with Lindholm, I might include Giordano in the trade, who I'm about to drop for Marino or someone who seems to give a crap. I'm also going to include a swap of my Francouz for his Raanta as part of this deal. Francouz has better stats, and he already has Grubauer so that will be tempting for him. But Raanta is probably the better goalie, will give me more starts, and handcuffs Kuemper nicely.

Thanks!
    C: Kopitar, Jarvis (RW), Thomas
    RW: Wilson, Bratt (LW), Zuccarello, Svechnikov (LW)
    LW: B. Tkachuk, E.Kane, Boldy (RW)
    D: Matheson, Rielly, Dahlin, Burns
    G: Shesterkin, Vasilevskiy, Kochetkov
    IR+

10 Team H2H, one year, G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, HIT, W, SVP, GAA, SV
    Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2Util, 2G

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Which C would help me most?

For question 1, I like Scheifele, Malkin, Landeskog in that order.

For question 2, I think I might deal Backstrom for any of the three. Backstrom seems to be settling into a mode where he's above average in assists and power play points, but not much else.