Thread: Landeskog's value?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Landeskog's value?

I am wanting to make a trade with an owner to get Raanta to handcuff my Kuemper. I figured I'd wave a few guys at him, maybe Backstrom, along with Giordano and someone else, if I could pry Malkin away from him at the same time. But I figure that he's smart enough to know that with Sid out, now is not the time to trade Malkin. Then I noticed that on bare ratings, Landy is at the very bottom of both of our teams because he's only played 15 games. This could be an opportune time to make a play for him while his stats look poor.

I already have Mac and Rantanen. And I need to clear a roster spot with Kassian on my IR. If I offered Backstrom, Gio and Khudobin for Landy and Raanta, would that be giving up too much? I could up the ante and offer Rielly instead of Gio if he balks. Point has been a bit disappointing as has Trocheck. Those might be other pieces I could offer as part of a package. This guy is in 9th place and he just might want to do something. One problem is that he already has 5 serviceable D's so Gio won't help him much. I might have to dangle another F, like Trocheck, instead.

I'm just not sure what Landy's value is because I have not followed COL and I've never had him on a fantasy team. What do you guys think?
    C: Kopitar, Jarvis (RW), Thomas
    RW: Wilson, Bratt (LW), Zuccarello, Svechnikov (LW)
    LW: B. Tkachuk, E.Kane, Boldy (RW)
    D: Matheson, Rielly, Dahlin, Burns
    G: Shesterkin, Vasilevskiy, Kochetkov
    IR+

10 Team H2H, one year, G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, HIT, W, SVP, GAA, SV
    Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2Util, 2G

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Landeskog's value?

I would pass on your initial offer, but I think swapping Reilly in would be close to fair.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Landeskog's value?

Thanks EB. But with my scoring cats, how high should I go? I'm just trying to get a read on whether he's worth, say, Backstrom or Point in my league. First line, first PP, and much more physical than those guys. I'll try to get him for as little as possible, but I am trying to see what folks think about his value.
    C: Kopitar, Jarvis (RW), Thomas
    RW: Wilson, Bratt (LW), Zuccarello, Svechnikov (LW)
    LW: B. Tkachuk, E.Kane, Boldy (RW)
    D: Matheson, Rielly, Dahlin, Burns
    G: Shesterkin, Vasilevskiy, Kochetkov
    IR+

10 Team H2H, one year, G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, HIT, W, SVP, GAA, SV
    Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2Util, 2G