Thread: Burns Advice

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Burns Advice

Hey guys,

Looking for some advice regarding Burns since he's doing nothing and I feel I should move him before it's too late...

I was thinking with his name value I may be able to ship him straight up for Hamilton or Josi...

Thoughts or suggestions?!

Thanks in advance!
    Yahoo, H2H Categories, 1 Year, 12 Teams
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G, 4BN

Skaters: G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, HIT
    Goalies: W, GAA, SV%, SHO

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Burns Advice

Depends on the league, but it's not a bad idea. Depending on what categories you need, I could see an argument for either Josi or Hamilton making more sense.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Burns Advice

Quote Originally Posted by The Maritimer View Post
    Hey guys,

Looking for some advice regarding Burns since he's doing nothing and I feel I should move him before it's too late...

I was thinking with his name value I may be able to ship him straight up for Hamilton or Josi...

Thoughts or suggestions?!

Thanks in advance!
    Reach out and see what you can get. Since you guys don't count +/-, Burns is much more attractive than he would otherwise be. With that said, Josi and Hamilton are 2 of 3 best d-men out there right now so you're reaching. If you can pull it off, then go for it. A more realistic target is Weber. Almost the same level as Josi and Hamilton, but without the PPP.
    In a 10 league where we start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D and 2 G daily. It is a H2H league - we keep 3 players (1 G max), are allowed a max of 2 keeps for each player. The number in brackets is the number of keeps I have left:

G, A, +/-, PIMs, PPG, PPA and Shots.
    C - Larkin, Couturier, Kopitar, Cirelli
    LW - OV, Panarin (1), Schenn (C), Ehlers (RW), Kreider
    RW - Kucherov (0), Seguin (C), Palmieri, Voracek, Yamamoto
    D - Yandle, DeAngelo

W, GAA, SV% and Saves.
    G - Rask, Varlamov, Hart, Mrazek
    IR+ - Tarasenko