Thread: NA Spot

Dobber Sports Novice

Default NA Spot

If you had only 1 NA spot, who would you fill it with?

Would it be someone that could have late season impact? Or someone that could stick with their team at the start of next season.

I am thinking Cozens, or Tippet. Maybe Elvenes longer term. Is there anyone else you would put ahead?

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: NA Spot

Depends on your league but generally I go with a goalie in the NA spot. Shesterkin would be my primary target. Widely considered the best prospect goalie. Wide open starting competition for the NYR. Chance for an immediate impact if called up
    Evgeni from the Bloc
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 10
    Daily Starts: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G

G,A,+/-,PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: Tavares, Malkin, Johansen, Couture
    LW: Schenn (C), Kreider, Skinner, Kane
    RW: [B]Kucherov, Seguin (C), Wheeler, REinhart (C), Ehlers (LW)
    D: Byfuglien, Provorov, Giordano, de Haan, Phaneuf
    G: Bobrovsky, Lehner, Saros

2017 Picks: 1,2,3,5,6,6,7,8,9,10,11

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: NA Spot

Shesterkin is unfortunately owned in my league. The only top NA goalie gone. Ive held Luukkonen all year thinking the same strategy. If I stay with a goalie, id love to hit a Hart-Demko-Samsonov type at the end of this year, into next. Sorokin is unavailable in yahoo right now, who was the other goalie was I was considering.

Knight seems like the next uber prospect but is 3-4 years away and isnt in Yahoo.

The next group of goalies seems to be Petersen, Gustavsson and Oettinger but i'm not very familiar with them. Might just be better to hold on to Luukkonen.

Thanks for the reply!