Thread: Laine and Marner for MacKinnon

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Laine and Marner for MacKinnon

my Laine and Marner for his MacKinnon.

who wins?
    16 Team H2H Keeper Year 16
    Skater Points
    G2, A1, DG+1, DA+1, GWG1, HAT3, OTG1, PIM0.5, PPG1, PPA1, PenaltyShotG1, SHG2, ShootOutG1, SOG0.1, +/-1
    Goalie Points

W4, S 0.14, GA-1, OW1, ShootOutW 1, SO2
    Line-Up
    F (start 6): Connor, Svechnikov, Guentzel, , Kaprizov
    D (start 4): Q Hughes, Ekblad, DeAngelo, Makar
    G (start 1):
    8 Keepers:

16 Team Roto Keeper League:
    Cats
    G, A, +/-, PPP, HIT, SOG, D Points, W, and SV%.
    Line-Up
    3C: Barzal, Duchene, Kyrou, Couturier
    3LW: Lafreniere, Debrincat, Garland, J Robertson
    3RW: Puljujarvi, Bjorkstrand, Fiala, Reinhart, McCann
    4D: Bouchard, Cabot, Klingburg, S Jones, Byram
    2G (Max): Rask, Hellebuyck
    5 Keepers

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Laine and Marner for MacKinnon

I think that can be a win win if it adresses both teams needs. MacKinnon owner probably doesn't accept that, but if they do, it makes them better now obviously. And they could very well end up looking like the winner in a year or two - things change fast in this league. But usually the team that gets the best guy 'wins' - so acquiring MacK is the better position to be in, especially if you have a plan to replace that depth with other means. More often than not I say get the best player and worry about replacing the depth after that - and on the contrary, using your best player to improve depth is not a great strategy if there are other means to get that depth. In other words, if you can acquire the 2nd best player in the league for the 13th and 15th, that's way better than trading the 2nd best player to get the 13th and 15th, especially if you could use, say, the 30th best player to acquire the 40th and 50th best player to get the depth you need.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Laine and Marner for MacKinnon

League in Signature? If yes I want the MacKinnon side. Take the best player in a keep 8 and P Kane should also be kept in this league. You only start 6 forwards so you have plenty of depth to replace one of them this year and I imagine there are some decent streamers available if needed. I'd make the deal.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):