Thread: Trade Review. My Yandle + Skinner for his DeBrincat, Nurse and a 4th

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Trade Review. My Yandle + Skinner for his DeBrincat, Nurse and a 4th

Just completed this trade 1st league in sig. Carlson has really allowed me to move D out for forwards this year. What do you think?
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Trade Review. My Yandle + Skinner for his DeBrincat, Nurse and a 4th

Bump anyone's thoughts?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Trade Review. My Yandle + Skinner for his DeBrincat, Nurse and a 4th

It's alright. No keeper implications, so looking at it from a 1-year perspective.

Skinner's on pace for 50, which seems about right given his stats, lots of shots, low hits.
    Yandles on pace for 66, which is high and will slow down, but he'll still be a 50 point pace from here on out I think.

DeBrincat's on pace for 60, but looks like he might slow a bit.
    Nurse is looking like he's on target for 35 or 40, but good hits and blocks, so that's a +.

Ultimately I think you lose out in points this year but gain in some of the peripheral stats and you got a 4th thrown in. I don't think I would have pulled the triggers but it's not bad. What's the F to D start ratio? If it's something like 12F to 4D, I like it better for you. If it's something like 9F vs 6D I like it less. (guessing it's 9F vs 4D, which means it's still in the ok category).

As an aside though, that Skinner contract looked bad at the time, but man it is going to age TERRIBLY. There is nothing that suggests Skinner should pick up his production so you have $9 mil tied up in 50-60 points and it will likely only go down from there? He's still on pace for 30G, which is good, but still. Ouch.

Dobber Sports Genius

Thanks Kofax you da man. Any other insight? I was very pretty good about myself. lol

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I like it some. Not a big help, but a small one.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Genius

Thanks SG.