Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Should Zadarov be suspended?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Should Zadarov be suspended?

I'm not the biggest supporter of suspensions for most things. Many NHL players, teams, coaches, fans, etc., compare players and the game to war and warriors, "battling", etc., so I'm fine with most anything they do physically out there short of killing or maiming. That said, if you're going to have standards, and make the game more "civilized" compared to the wild pre-'90s era, oh man, the violence was insane and the fans hated it (they would boo and turn their backs when bench clearing brawls would happen)...but I digress...I didn't like that leg sweep motion and the weak player was hurt, so I'm good with a game or even two, but please, please, please try to be somewhat consistent with supplementary discipline.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

The Great One

Doesn't look like a slew foot to me. It looks like JK had one foot off the ice when he got hit and lost his balance as a result. And I certainly don't think there should be a suspension based on the end result of the play. An injury should only factor in if there is a violation to being with; I just don't see it.

The Great One

Well we’d have heard by now if he was going to have a hearing - the Avs play this evening. So the league agrees - no issue.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch