Thread: Rasmas Dahlin

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Rasmas Dahlin

Has anyone heard how he is doing and will he be back before the New Year? I know with concussions that it is hard to determine when he will suit up again. I've heard he was at practice, sitting on the bench watching. That might be a good sign or he wants to be there with his team mates. Just curious, he was dropped in our one year league and was thinking of picking him up and place him on my injured reserve? Thanks in Advance for any knowledge or advice.

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Rasmas Dahlin

Definitely put him on your ir if it costs you nothing.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Rasmas Dahlin

Best I can find. Sounds like hes still dealing if hes not making the trip West.

https://twitter.com/WGR550/status/12...330288641?s=19

Kyle Okposo and Evan Rodrigues are going on the Western Canada trip, while Rasmus Dahlin (as Krueger said this morning with Howard and Jeremy) will stay behind to continue his recovery from a concussion. #Sabres
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."