Thread: 10-tm H2H keeper league, getting spanked, please help, rip team apart

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default 10-tm H2H keeper league, getting spanked, please help, rip team apart

Hey,

10-tm H2H cat Keeper (keep10), stats (G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG), (W, GAA, SV, SHO), 30 moves per year MAX, no streaming

I’ll post my team below to help, but my league is pretty competitive and I thought I did very well after the draft but I’m currently in 9th and need to shake things up. Whether that’s getting some new guys (from the wire) for some patchwork (get rid of Nino, M. Frost, Gusev ? ) OR should I work on trading some guys off my team?

Available guys:

Forwards – R. Strome. B. Coleman, J. Debrusk, K. Leblanc, M. Granlund, J. Zucker, P. Stastny, B. Jenner, E. Huala, T. Pearson, O. Bjorkstrand, K. Fiala, A. Cirelli, J. Carter, I. Barbashev,

Defence – A. Fox, E. Gudbranson, R. Suter, J. Spurgeon, Z. Werenski, J. Muzzin, J. Petry, S. Theodore

Goalie – J. Quick, L. Ullmark, J. Howard, C. Schneider, C. Talbot, M. Subban, C. Anderson, J. Reimer, J. Allen, L. Domingue, C. Driedger

My Team:
    C - C. McDavid
    C – A. Barkov
    C – C. Giroux (C/LW/RW)
    LW – T. Meier (RW/LW)
    LW – F. Forsberg
    LW – J. Huberdeau
    RW – A. Radulov
    RW – C. Keller (LW, RW)
    RW – K. Kakko
    D – J. Klingberg
    D – P.K. Subban
    D – J. Trouba
    D – A. Pietrangelo
    Util – P. L. Dubois
    BN – D. Brown
    BN – N. Gusev (LW/RW)
    BN - M. Frost (C/LW)
    BN – N. Niederreiter (LW/RW)
    IR - V. Arvidsson (LW, RW)

G – C. Hellebuyck
    G – C. Crawford
    BN – C. Hutton
    BN – R. Lehner

Best regards,
    Marv

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: 10-tm H2H keeper league, getting spanked, please help, rip team apart

Is it top 6 or 8 that make playoffs? Is it one win, or 12 available per week (at the end of the week do you win 1-0 or 8-4)?

Most droppable and Hutton, Frost.
    Werenski, Petry, and Muzzin are the most interesting set for adds. Adding a D for a G or F would work well for you maximizing games too.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: 10-tm H2H keeper league, getting spanked, please help, rip team apart

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Is it top 6 or 8 that make playoffs? Is it one win, or 12 available per week (at the end of the week do you win 1-0 or 8-4)?

Most droppable and Hutton, Frost.
    Werenski, Petry, and Muzzin are the most interesting set for adds. Adding a D for a G or F would work well for you maximizing games too.
    Top 6 make playoffs and the 12 points available per week (0-0-0). thanks

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by joshslosh View Post
    Top 6 make playoffs and the 12 points available per week (0-0-0). thanks
    How far back are you from 6th?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Newbie

I've got 78 pts (31-49-16) where a Win is 2 pts and a tie is 1 point)

Standings: 118pts (first place), then 116, 115, 103, 95, 91 (6th place), 89, 87, 78 (me), 68 (last place)

Dobber Sports Titan

Makes sense. I think it's the combo of Keller/Kakko/Gusev/Frost that's hurting you too much. That and not running 5 D, but running four goalies (two of which are on the same team which limits quantity (especially wins if it's not a playoff team).

How many moves have you made thus far, and how active is the trade market?

Dobber Sports Newbie

Well last year I made the mistake of making moves too quickly to start the season that I took the foot off the pedal, maybe just too long this year (I've only made 1 move, so plenty left - most of my leaguemates are 7-10 moves deep).

It's somewhat active trade market but heats up the last 2 months before deadline.

I recently had an offer of: My Huberdeau, Meier, Dubois for His : Larkin, S. Monahan, brassard.
    The guy actually just countered with his Larkin for my Keller