Thread: Macdavid offer

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Macdavid offer

His macdavid for my petterson, Gaudreau, Laine and 3 prospects Kril kiprizov, sorokin, and Pods.
    14 teams Full Dyansty.Points-G/A3.5,Plus/Minus(1/-1),PIM .5,PPP 2, Blocks .5,GWG 3,Hits .25. Goalies- Wins 3, Saves .15, SHO 6. 20 Roster: 3C,3RW,3 LW, 4D, 1UTIL, 2Goalie starts C: Stutzle,Aho,Petterson. RW:Guentzel, Marner, Boldy, Hagel, Jarvis. LW:Laine, Draisaitl,Kaprizov, Huberdeau. D:Hedman,Dahlin,Heiskanen, Boqvist. G:Vas,Helly, Sorokin. Prospects​: Denisenko,Raty,Morrow,Lambert, Askerov, Wallsteadt.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Macdavid offer

I much prefer your side. Pettersson and Laine are still babies with immense upside. Gaudreau is a season removed from 99pts and now with Bill Peters gone hopefully the offense opens up. Peters offensive style suppresses shot production.

The 3 prospects are question marks but all have really good upside. I wouldn't deal Pettersson Gaudreau Laine for McDavid.. let alone adding the 3 prospects.

Dobber Sports Ace

I also think it’s a bit steep given your stats and format. Don’t get me wrong, you have to overpay for McDavid and it’s likely worth it, but I’d still prefer your side by a bit.

Personally, I’d swap Konecny for Petterson or Radulov for Laine and see what happens. I’d be fine keeping all the prospects in there.

If there’s no budge room, I’d hold what you have.

There is no budge room. Offer originally had karlsson in it as well.

Dobber Sports Sage

It's steep but this is the price of McDavid. When his owner knows it he's usually not worth paying for as you're losing the trade, especially in a full dynasty like this one.

If you want the best chance at winning you don't make this deal. If you want the best fantasy asset and winning is secondary then go for it. If you think you're saavy enough to lose this trade but win a bunch of other ones to make up the difference then go for it.

But go in knowing you're losing a ton of depth from your roster and that you're losing the trade even if mcdavid goes on to 140+ for a few seasons.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Too steep a price. In a full dynasty, McDavid is someone I would generally have no interest in acquiring, due to the cost to the rest of my roster, unless I was so loaded, that I could rebound from it easily.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Great One

Do you have roster limits? If you give 3 pros for 1, does he have to drop 2? And if so, are those 2 better than what's on the wire and can they come to you?

If not, the upgrade from Pettersen to McD will come nowhere close to what you are losing on the wing....Like, Not. Even. Close.

No he would be dropping kolvachuck and T.Jarry

Dobber Sports Stud

stand pat. that's too steep.