Thread: Scheifele vs J Hughes

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Scheifele vs J Hughes

i deleted this team from my sig since it's been a dumpster fire so i've already starting moving players for picks.

its a keep 6 with G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, S, FW and W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

i'm thinking about putting a package in to acquire hughes and was debating Scheifele as my player i'd move. My other keepers are kuch, jt, gaudreau, huberdeau, and freiddy andersen.

worth attempting this move? scheifele already in his prime and is pretty solid with his production or work towards getting hughes for the future?

thanks
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Scheifele vs J Hughes

In a keep 6 why wouldn't you just keep Scheifele and try to contend, the rest of your keepers look great.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Ace

Outside of Klingberg for hubby my keepers were essentially the same for the start of this season too. Guess slow starts and apparently drafting poorly got me derailed early.

im thinking I could try and work a 1st round pick and Hughes for Scheifele. Would make me even stronger next year I believe
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

D:
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Blues_fan1000 View Post
    Outside of Klingberg for hubby my keepers were essentially the same for the start of this season too. Guess slow starts and apparently drafting poorly got me derailed early.

im thinking I could try and work a 1st round pick and Hughes for Scheifele. Would make me even stronger next year I believe
    If you can get that type of bonus on top of Hughes then go for it, but don't start selling off for anything later than next season.
    I mean really it still shouldn't be too late to turn this season around.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    If you can get that type of bonus on top of Hughes then go for it, but don't start selling off for anything later than next season.
    I mean really it still shouldn't be too late to turn this season around.
    As I understand the original post...the team he is talking about is not the one in his sig?
    "i deleted this team from my sig since it's been a dumpster fire so i've already starting moving players for picks.?
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by everfeb View Post
    As I understand the original post...the team he is talking about is not the one in his sig?
    "i deleted this team from my sig since it's been a dumpster fire so i've already starting moving players for picks.?
    correct. It’s not the team in my sig
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

D:
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Ace

Complete team is

jt
    toews
    krejci
    couturier
    scheifele
    trochek
    huberdeau
    fabbri
    gaudreau
    johnsson
    rust
    kuch
    keller
    trouba
    jones
    deangelo
    q hughes
    chabot
    dumba
    klingberg
    andersen f
    markstrom
    grubauer
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

D:
    ​IR:
    NA:

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by everfeb View Post
    I know. I was going off of his keeper players and how early into the year we are.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I know. I was going off of his keeper players and how early into the year we are.
    Sorry about that EB. I get upset when it seems people don't read posts in their entirety. And here I did it myself.
    Somehow totally missed the part "my other keepers".
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.