Thread: Have to drop one - Koskinen or Blackwood?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Have to drop one - Koskinen or Blackwood?

Koskinen has four more fan points in our yahoo league over Mac. Wins, saves, shutouts. So it’s pretty close although Koskinen hasn’t suffered many losses this year. I worry about the Devils, especially if/when they lose Hall.

Would you think one of these goalies is more valuable the rest of the way or am I splitting hairs?

The Great One

Default Re: Have to drop one - Koskinen or Blackwood?

I'm confused - you talk about "the rest of the way" but also about losing Hall. Is this a one year league or keeper? If this is a keeper, I'd probably go with Koskinen, but for just this year Blackwood, since Hall likely won't be going anywhere, or if he does it won't be until the deadline.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Have to drop one - Koskinen or Blackwood?

For this year I'd keep Koskinen.
    Watching both teams NJ looks like a mess, it's only 20 games into the season so maybe they make some changes and turn around their season.
    Blackwood should see more starts than Kosk but I'm not sure THIS YEAR he will get more wins though.
    If it was a keeper league and you were looking for next year and going forward I would then go with Blackwood.