Thread: Couturier

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Couturier

Hi all,

Looking for insight on Sean Couturier, I own him in a pts only league and he's one of the worst forwards I have. Drafted as a, expected near point per game player he's on pace for less than 60 pts. Looks like he's on the 3rd line right now.

Any Flyers fans on here that can talk to his deployment and production changes from last year to this year? Predictions for both going forward?

Many thanks

J

The Great One

Default Re: Couturier

Welcome to life on an Alain Vigneault team when you have defensive acumen. Don't count on significant improvement.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Couturier

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    Welcome to life on an Alain Vigneault team when you have defensive acumen. Don't count on significant improvement.
    Quick question for the crowd, should I drop Couturier for Burakovsky rest of season points only?