Thread: Tarasenko replacement- JVR?

The Great One

Default Tarasenko replacement- JVR?

I hope this isnt too late cause I already pulled the trigger. My team has been very average (9 of 14)- but I feel like I really have the depth to compete if I can get a few cold streaks by my goalies especially (Andersen, Dubnyk, Schneider, Elvis, Montembault). To that end Ive acquired JVR. the oprice was Troy Terry my best prospect. I also had to pay Kahun for Eller but that feels like a wash as i really, really needed a 5th C (just barely got a 4th in AA whose been money in the bank ever since i clicked accept- lol!). The beauty is obviously that Ive got the cap room with Tarasenko out. I might have to get creative if he gets re-activated at some point but i feel like moving terry for JVR at least makes me competetive still.

Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Tarasenko replacement- JVR?

I probably would have kept Terry for now, but it's not a terrible move.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

I like the Eller move, a wash at the very least IMO. If you are looking to be competitive then JVR should help fill the hole Tank left. Losing Terry hurts, but if JVR helps you get to where you want to be, and he could absolutely do that with a good second half, then the deal was worth it.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Demi-God

^... you did NOT just bump a November 16th thread where the OP mentions "pulling the trigger" and add advice!!!
    LOL. C'mon man!!