Thread: Dach or... Denisenko??

The Great One

Default Dach or... Denisenko??

So this seems crazy simple to me- but Id love to hear if im off my rocker.

Which prospect would you prefer if your timeline is next year? Wghich guy do you prefer without a timeline?

The Great One

Default Re: Dach or... Denisenko??

If you have Denisenkso, then yes - you are both crazy and off your rocker.

Dobber Sports Padawan

For next year Dach probably only because Grigori will need to acclimate to the smaller rinks.

Long term Denisenko for me. Can't wait until the WJC!
    20 team keeper: 20 players. no farm.
    Goals=2 pts---Assists=1 pt-----DG=3-----Wins=3.5-----SO=4

G: Sorokin
    D: Bouchard....Letang....Heiskanen....Perunovich....F ox....Zellweger....Toews

F: Eichel....Caufield.......J Robertson......W Nylander.......Kucherov....Lundell
    Eklund.....W Johnston.....Marchenko......Stankoven.......Peterk a.....Holtz

2012 Third Place
    2013 Runner Up
    2014 Iron League Champion
    2015 Iron League Champion
    2016 Runner-Up
    2017 Third Place

2018 4th
    2019 18th-rebuild

2020 10th
    2021 8th
    2022 7th

The Great One

And your completely unbiased opinion has nothing to do with you owning one and not the other?

Question: if I offered my Dach for your Denisenko- NSA- would you take it? Or are you just checking in to give Densenko some love here?

You know he got 6 points last year right? Im actually a Grigori fan (truly)- but this seems like a difficult argument to me. The only way Im chiming in for Denisnko is if I own him and I really want him to win the vote- haha! Theres no real impericcal evidence to support he'll ever be at Dachs level- even in his draft year he was a reach made based off of intangibles and the "eye test". Granted hes really come into his own- but in Dach were talking about an absolutely dominant hockey specimen. Very few players have "real" 100 point potential- I dont think you'll find an expert who will deny that Dach does. This argument feels like Getzlaf vs Semin (and thats generous)- and I know who Im taking 100 times out of 100 regardless of cats...