Thread: Fiala

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Fiala

Dont look now but Fiala is on a little bit of a heater....4g 2a in his last 6 games..............is this the start of something?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Fiala

Would you guys drop any of Heinen,Fabbri,Kase or Grzelcyk for him in lg below?

The Great One

Heinen is an easy drop. I would NOT drop Kase for him. Id rather own Grelzcyk right this second with Krug out. Id drop heinen for him now though- I dont have a magic eight ball but hes always had talent- hes got linemates (AA)- a decent opportunity- just hope hes for real and hope he doesnt stub his toe...

Dobber Sports Icon

I agree with EMU, but I'm a little higher on Fiala - just by noting twitter comments on how he's played after the recent benchings, people are noticing that he's playing with alot more grit, so it's not just the points production pointing upwards.

Michael Russo noted this in a recent Athletic article, for those who are subscribers - the thrust was that one of the things that was holding him back was lingering fear after that awful broken leg he suffered when he was with the Preds in the playoffs.

I also would not add him for Kase, at least not yet, but would add him for all the others.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Twitter: @ross10019

CBS Sportsline 14 team H2H keeper (21-man roster, 14 keepers)
    Weekly lineup changes (start 9F (3/4C and 6/5W) 5D 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W, SV%

Angry Little Elves (formerly Montreal Maulers)
    2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champions
    C: Tavares Hintz Larkin Jenner Seguin Schenn Backlund
    W: Panarin Marchand Hyman Keller Forsberg Batherson Rust Moore Smith
    D: Josi Hamilton Weegar Montour Ekholm Myers Parayko Pettersson Seeler
    G: Vasilevskiy Swayman Kuemper

The Great One

Yea I should clarify I just meant Grelczyk was preferable to Heinen right now- if it came down to it- Id also drop Grl for Fabbri too if you had too...