Thread: Michal DiPietro

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Michal DiPietro

Yahoo says he‘s the future Canucks goalie and in a dynasty you should grab him!

Did they forget about Demko?

Will the Nucks trade one of Demko or DiPietro?

I‘m thinking about adding DiPietro instead of Tolvanen to my NA slot!
    16-team H2H fantrax dynasty league:20 active spots ( 4 C/LW/RW- 6D-2G)5 bench15minorCategories:G A +/- PPP SHP SOG PIM HIT BLK FOW TOI GV TKGP W GAA SV SV% SHO
    My Team:
    C:Eichel / Couturier / Hertl / Scheifele /Stützle
    LW: Ovechkin / Hyman/ E.Kane /Jeannot/ DeBrincat/Nichushkin
    RW: Meier/ Seguin/ Bjorkstrand/P.Kane/Necas/Batherson
    D: Nurse / Seider /Sergachev/Dahlin/Cernak/Guhle/Jiricek
    G: Vasilevsky / Sorokin / Samsonov
    Minors:Kasper /Räty/Pospisil/E.Sale/C.Ritchie/Yager/Sandin Pelikka/Ty Nelson/Gulyayev/Yurov/Simashev / Tarasov (G) /Clang (G)/ Gajan(G)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Michal DiPietro

Both Demko & DiPietro can be the future Canucks goalie - not at the same exact time, but they could be a tandem.

Your league is a dynasty, keeping 22 of 25, but essentially has no room for prospects that aren't both super elite and at least somewhat proven.

I don't consider 8 professional games proven enough, but he's likely a better placeholder than Tolvanen for that spot. If you can trade Tolvanen + a skater for a roster upgrade, do that.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Michal DiPietro

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik18 View Post
    Yahoo says he‘s the future Canucks goalie and in a dynasty you should grab him!

Did they forget about Demko?

Will the Nucks trade one of Demko or DiPietro?

I‘m thinking about adding DiPietro instead of Tolvanen to my NA slot!
    Cant say I agree with that, not unless they are talking like 5-6 years when they talk about "the future" and even then, I am skeptical. Demko is the goalie of the future for the Canucks and even he might be waiting for a few years if they re-sign Markstrom (which I wont be suprised to see happen).

As far as whether you should stash him in keeper leagues, that all depends on how deep your league is and how large your minors is. Your league, he's not a keeper for me.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."