Thread: Trocheck

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Trocheck

Team not in Sig - 16 team Dynasty with same scoring stats as Sig

I am in a complete rebuild and tanking this year, I've got McDavid and Dahlin as core future players, as well as some good young goalies but I'm really looking to stock up on picks for the coming draft. I've got my own plus another team who might not make the playoffs.

I'm trying to get the worst teams (at this time) pick, they want Trocheck. Would you say there 1st (almost a guarantee to be a lottery pick) and the three bottom teams each get 20% chance at 1st overall. Would you pull the trigger on:

My Trocheck & Hollowell
    for his
    1st Rounder 2020 & Trevor Zegras

I know Trocheck is obviously the best player here, but is the risk worth the reward for Lafreniere/Byfield? Hits/Blocks are worth 0.6 so Trocheck is valuable but not overly in those numbers.

Other players he has that I'm interested in: Brannstrom, Ty Smith, Sean Walker, Kubalik, Bemstrom, Keller & Heponiemi. If you think the trade I mentioned above isn't enough, what would you want to add here?
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Trocheck

You get his 2020 1st (a top 3 pick) AND Zegras!?!
    For me, that's an absolute "DO IT".

This assumes that you will also bottom out into a top 3 pick.
    That gives you a 40% chance at #1 pick (64% overall chance that ONE of those two picks will be top TWO)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Trocheck

do it because Florida is so deep now that he isn't getting PP1 which was responsible in large part for his career season.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FOW(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov