Thread: I have been offered this trade

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default I have been offered this trade

Fairly certain this won't help me in a rebuild but want to hear what the experts have to say.

I was offered the following:
    Landeskog and F. Andersson for my Kakko, a late 1st (10 to 12th overall in 2020,) Georgeiv and my 1st overall waiver pick. (Very weak list of players.)

Don't think this is worth what I'm giving up, mainly because I am trying to rebuild from past mistakes. Thoughts on this offer?
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: I have been offered this trade

Sorry, I turned in down. Had to go with my gut on this one haha!
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Hmm. I see you turned it down, but I think if he comes calling again, Freddie Andersen is a goalie to be interested in. Georgiev looks like he's NHL starter quality to me, but Andersen IS a NHL starter, and a good one.

I'm not saying to do that deal, but that Andersen should be interesting.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

For a different team, I would have said take the trade. But I understand why you turned it down, as your team needs to build off its young assets and Landeskog and Andersen's remaining prime years stand to be wasted by your roster. However, I wonder if you couldn't have turned Landeskog and Andersen into something worth more than Kakko and a mid-first by trading them to teams that are in contention.

The Great One

I'd keep Kakko, but would investigate the price just for Freddy

Dobber Sports Superstar

I think you made the right move. Landeskog has limited value in your format, Freddy however is desirable, but the price was a bit high and not conducive to a rebuild.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf