Thread: Great competitive, extensive, fun yet challenging hockey league - Dec 8, 2019

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Great competitive, extensive, fun yet challenging hockey league - Dec 8, 2019

I'm trying to start up one last hockey pool for 2019 (draft is on December 8th). The league is large (twenty teams), with tons of stats and huge rosters. I've been running leagues for quite some time and thought there might be some interest from any die-hards to participate in one more league for this year. It's a Yahoo league - head to head - one win. I've had a lot of success with running leagues and also participating in other pools. If you want to try your luck against a lot of managers and put your knowledge on the line, then this is the league for you. For reference, I've always participated in large leagues with huge rosters and stats, as it's much more interesting and challenging to try and win and/or come in within the top three.

Here is the link if you are interested (you can also e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions etc). Hope to see some of you join up.

Thanks and enjoy the weekend,

Rob

Link: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.c...37af5591dd3264

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Great competitive, extensive, fun yet challenging hockey league - Dec 8, 2019

P.S. just a few more details - the draft is Dec 8th (which is a Sunday) and the time is 6 PM Pacific Time. Thanks

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Great competitive, extensive, fun yet challenging hockey league - Dec 8, 2019

Sorry, just thought I'd bump this, given I'm still looking for managers for my Dec 8th mid-season league. As a throw in, I challenge anyone to beat me, so if you've the the cajones, then I"d love to put my hockey knowledge against yours. Cheers

Dobber Sports Rookie

Ok, not to be a dickhead, but just wanted to post one last time that we still need a few managers to fill out my fantasy hockey league (Diehards Last League of 2019). We've got about half of the managers signed up but need to get a bunch more by Sunday's draft date. It would be great to have any of you who might be interested in one last kick at the can for 2019 to join the league. Again, huge roster, tons of stats, no limits on acquisitions, and most important of all, no b.s. Do check it out if you feel you might not have anything interesting to do come this Sunday the 8th. Thanks and hope to see you sign you

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.c...37af5591dd3264