Thread: Sabres announcing their starting goalie

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Sabres announcing their starting goalie

What's up with Buffalo and announcing their starters on game days?

Every other team has announced their starter but Buffalo. GM Chrysler its frustrating to set them when you own their handcuff like I do in one of my keepers.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Default Re: Sabres announcing their starting goalie

I remember you lost a shut out, and a few category wins, by benching Ullmark the night he got a shut out....

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I remember you lost a shut out, and a few category wins, by benching Ullmark the night he got a shut out....
    Yep. I had to roll with the "expected" starter only to find the other guy had started.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I benched Ullmark over Blackwood because they didn't say who was starting. Lucked out this time. Still, really annoying not knowing who is starting.

Dobber Sports Deity

I started Hutton last night because that was the expected starter by most of the sites. It worked in my favor but it's still frustrating in a share time situation like we're seeing in Buffalo.

Dobber Sports Master

usually theres a team beat writer at practice that tweets out the goalie that leaves ice first (likely starter) v.s the goalie that stays for extra work .

I avoided Bruins goalies for years in ''one year leagues'' because Julien kept you guessing til puck drop

Dobber Sports Rookie

At least part of it is that the Sabres have cut way back on how often they do a morning skate, so there's no "first off the ice" to go by.

The Great One

The Sabres have announced that Hutton is starting tonight ) https://twitter.com/BuffaloSabres/st...66830479872006

If you scroll down, you will see that twitter account listed Ullmark as the starter 19 hours ago, which is better than anywhere had it.