Get it? A big deal?? Hes 6"6- haha!!

So you know those threads where someone posts to see if an offer was insulting or if they should be offended? This is the exact OPPOSITE of that type of thread- lol! Im worried the other owner might second guess making a move this big and i thought a public forum weighing in might help alleviate fears (on both ends actually- mine too- lol!).

Scoring is:
Skaters: G4, A2, Sog1, Pim0.25, +/-1, ST/GWG+1
Goalies: W6, SO3, Saves0.3, L-2, GA-1

Im competing this year- undefeated so far. Hes about even but hasnt made real gains so hes looking at a year of "committed re-build" and refocusing by next year. Its a weekly hth league where you lock in your players for the week on Monday. We start 2C, 3W and 1 Flex Forward that can be either. Then theres a neat twist kind of uique to our format I think where we start 4D, 1G and one Flex Defensive Player where it can be a Dman or Goalie. I feel like 2 goalies is preferable but in an 18 team league not always possible.

The deal would be

Saros, Hischier, Lehkonen and *Larsson
For
Bishop, Carter, Compher

*Larsson falls under our prospect rules so hes a free protect (we protect 8 this coming year)

My thinking is Bishop is obviously the main target. I give up ample futures in Saros and Hischier but it gives me a guy I can just plug into my goalie slot and Staal seems to be waking up so he can provide similar production in the short term. My goal is to win this year basically at all costs. Im not jumping ship next year or anything but my team is built around Burns whose got 2-3 more elite years imho- and his production might taper down from "cheat code good" to "run of the mill gamebreaker"- lol! Hes like a secret weapon. I tried to shop him but didnt get anywhere near the value I was expecting/demanding so I figured Id see where the season goes. Im undefeated so far and thats largely off the back and beard of Big Bad Burns.

He offered Donato originally and Im actually a big fan- especially as hes a sog volume guy (believe it or not)- but I dont think he'll be able to make much of an impact with limited toi. Carter is kind of mired in the municipality of mediocrity but I figure even if he scores 55ish- itll be goal heavy- so there may be a 4 start week or two where hes a legit asset. Compher is a perfect example of a great short term streaming option I could ask for that has virtually no keeper value. Larsson and lehkonen might never be stars but each has a type of upside well suited to this league- Larsson does not have a ton of competition to carve out a meaningful chunk of pp2 time in Anaheim and lehkonen also projects to be a volume shooter and has already shown he can be a complimentary player to stars having been one of the better experiments on the Gallagher line. Those guys have value and would be added to a core that already has a lot of long term upside thats encountered some short term obstacles (PLD, B. Tkachuk, MacAvoy(!)). Saros is clearly the key piece. Rinne is 37 so even if this trade falters the "downside" is that Im stuck with Nashvilles starer of the future- lol!

My team is currently:

C- Malkin/Kadri/Hischier
W- Marchessault, Hornqvist, Gourde
D- Burns, Letang, Risto, Hronek
G- Murray, Saros
Bn- E Staal, Gusev, Hanifin, Lehkonen, Jarnkrok,Weegar, Green, Raanta, Nilsson

So you can see Id slot Staal in for Hisch and BB in for Juicy. Wing now becomes my clearest need. The good news is that I have Hanifin, Hronek, Weegar, Nilsson and to some extent even Raanta (and Dach(?)) available to shop for high shooting wingers. Guys Im targetting to no avail so far are Evander, Gallagher, Forsberg, JVR, Skinner.

Would love to hear any others Im missing. Looking at 55ish point players (and higher) who have a realistic shot at shooting 240+

Lastly who are you shopping hardest out of those dman (percieved trade value + esiest to lose)- Weegar, Hanifin, Hronek...