Thread: Malkin for Krug

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Malkin for Krug

One on one... you do it ?

One are 28 and the order one 33...

Merci
    KEEPERS LIGUE
    13 Teams: start 12 F, 5 D, 2 G; 5 Benchs F, 2 Benchs D and 1 G. Points : G, A, Pts, Forward Points, Defence Points; Win+Ties+SO for Goalie. //Players : Gusev, Kucherov, Aho, Barzal, Malkin, Marchand, Krejci, Rust and E.Lindholm + Burns, Suter, Vatanen and Letang + Binnington and Francouz.
    Rookie spot : Kaprisov, A.Johnsson, Buchnevich and Vrana
    Keepers every year : 6 fowards, 2 def and 1 goalie.
    Need to play 8 forward and 3 defs for all the season : 738 fowards games and 246 defs

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Malkin for Krug

I want to win now...
    KEEPERS LIGUE
    13 Teams: start 12 F, 5 D, 2 G; 5 Benchs F, 2 Benchs D and 1 G. Points : G, A, Pts, Forward Points, Defence Points; Win+Ties+SO for Goalie. //Players : Gusev, Kucherov, Aho, Barzal, Malkin, Marchand, Krejci, Rust and E.Lindholm + Burns, Suter, Vatanen and Letang + Binnington and Francouz.
    Rookie spot : Kaprisov, A.Johnsson, Buchnevich and Vrana
    Keepers every year : 6 fowards, 2 def and 1 goalie.
    Need to play 8 forward and 3 defs for all the season : 738 fowards games and 246 defs

Dobber Sports Initiate

I would keep Krug
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Sage

Is it the league in your signature? That league is difficult to read, i'd suggest cleaning up the signature to make it a little more reader friendly.

If it's the team in your signature I think a healthy Malkin is still more valuable 12 forwards deep than Krug. However, I only see 2 defencemen in your sig and it says you start 5? This would imply that you need Krug more than Malkin but I don't think it can be correct as I only count 11 forwards and 1 goalie which are also under the amount you start.

Anyways, more details about your league and full roster would help others assist you.

As far as 28 and 33, I thibk you're referring to their age? All I'll say about that is that when you're looking to win now aye is just a number, who cares how old someone is if they help you win more than someone younger.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):