Thread: Redraft Team Help

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Redraft Team Help

Another long read, but if you can help out always appreciated and reciprocated..
    My H2H league..My Team sucks! Only cat's I win are A, PPP, HIT, BLK. Who should I look to replace

12 team H2H redraft G A SHP PPP SOG PIM HIT BLK
    C-Trocheck, Toews, , Getzlaf,
    LW-Guenztel(RW), Hall, M.Foligno(RW), Mikheyev
    RW-Buchnevich, Kakko, Kucherov, Hornqvist
    D- Pionk, Krug, Trouba, Klefbom, Gudas, Gustafsson,
    IR-Malkin, Galchenyuk
    G - Jones, Koskinen, Dubnyk

FA's-
    C - N.Foligno(LW), Turris, Jenner, Tyjo, Athanasiou(LW), M.Johansson (LW)
    LW - Namestnikov, N.Foligno(C), Kovalchuk(RW), Niederrator(RW), DeBrusk(RW), Jenner(C), Parise, Vatrano (RW), Athanasiou(C)
    RW - Namestnikov(LW),Kolvachuk(RW), Niederrator, DeBrusk, Tyjo, Vatrano, Kase,
    D - Cole, Green, Goligoski, Manson E.Lindell, Niskanen, Hughes, R.Suter, Mconagh, Schultz, Dunn, Gardiner, Fowler, C.Miller, Girard, Keith, Ceci, D.Toews

The Great One

Default Re: Redraft Team Help

I don't think Getzlaf is going to be great with those categories. And your goaltending makes me want to vomit.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I don't think Getzlaf is going to be great with those categories. And your goaltending makes me want to vomit.
    Thx man, updated Goalies..not that it's any better but I have Jones, Koskinen and Dubnyk. Do you think if I trade Malkin, Toews and Duby for Wheeler, T.Wilson and Rinne it would help my team?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

if you can get that trade, sure.

But you also need to address (ie cut ties and move on to someone who is producing and not hold on hoping) Kakko, Buch, Getzlaf.

And I’d probably target j Carter (31 shots already) and any of Kase, vatrano, Nino or DeBrusk, or anyone who is shooting 3+ shots a game. Goals are hard to come by, but they only come from shooters. And keep cycling hot hands. You seem to have lots of rostered players, so as long as you have transactions, don’t grow strong bonds with average or unproven players.