Thread: D Help

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default D Help

In 12 team h2h pts league where G,A= 1pt, PPP, SHP=0.5pt, SOG=0.2pt, HITS= 0.10pt, BLK-0.15pt.

My team is listed below. Worth replacing any of my D with the following FA's:
    Defense - Orlov, Walker, H.Lindholm, M.Pettersson, Gudas, Boychuk, Engelland, Fowler, McNabb, Zadorov, Dunn, Ceci, Green,

My Team:
    Forwards - Crosby, Eichel, Getzlaf, M.Tkachuk, Kreider, Forsberg, Nyquist, Radulov, J.Anderson, Hornqvist, P.Kane, O.Kase, Kopitar, Haula
    Defense - Trouba, Edler, Pulock, C.Miller,

The Great One

Default Re: D Help

Ceci gives you multicat plus due to playing in Toronto likely will get 30 points just by showing up. I like that better than what Miller brings to the table. Pulock is a toughie - he's better than this, but Toews doing well has led to Pulock getting very few offensive zone starts and diminished PP Time. That being said, I'm not sure any on the list are surefire upgrades. Maybe Fowler? Maybe.....
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/