Thread: Drop Pullock for D.Toews?-Rep

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Drop Pullock for D.Toews?-Rep

For the muti-cat league in my signature. Would you make the swap? Both have good periherals tho Pullock is slightly better. Toews has been much better offensively and is currently pp1.
    Yahoo:16 team h2h (18 man rosters) 4keepers per team
    player cats:
    G,A,+/-ppp,shp,sog,gwg,hits,blks :goalie cats:W,gaa,sv%,so
    3c-Zibanejad, Getzlaf, Trochek
    6w-Fiala, JT Miller,Pastrnak, Pearson, kapanen, Lindblom
    4d-Hamilton,Provorov, R.Andersson, Doughty
    2g-Markstrom, Blackwood
    bench-Schultz, McCann, Lowry
    IR:Kucherov, Beauvilier

Fantrax:Nordiques 9 team dynasty pts only (max roster:50)
    notables:Stamkos, Seguin, Kuznetsov, E.Lindholm, Debrincat, Wheeler, Marchand, PLD, Kessel, Meier, Tuch, Hedman, Suter, Chabot, Bobrovsky ,Hellebuyck, Binnington
    notable prospects:Turcotte, Zegras, N.Suzuki, Farabee, Denisenko, Krebs, N.Robertson, Jokiharju, Shestyorkin

The Great One

Default Re: Drop Pullock for D.Toews?-Rep

Pulock's OZ% keeps going down and now is barely 35%. Meanwhile Toews is gaining the trust of the NYI's brass and getting better fantasy deployment. I'd try and trade Pulcok, perhaps with another player, rather than lose him for nothing though, as he still has name value. But if you can't do that I'd grab Toews - I've seen enough to feel that he's the real deal.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Star

Given what has happened so far this year, grabbing Toews appears to be the move.

Dobber Sports Master

Pulock is a second half player. Toews is good but more one dimensional. Might be good in the short term but over the longer play I would trust the guy who drives possession better. For this year I’m willing to bet they finish within 3-5 pts of each other.