Thread: Fantasy Hockey Geek - Generate Rankings

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Fantasy Hockey Geek - Generate Rankings

So I was using FHG to generate rankings for the current season ever since it began. I like seeing how the rankings change every few days with my settings.

I used to have to select the start date (10/2/2019) because it was set to last year (10/2/2018). A couple days ago, the default start date was changed so that it is always 10/2/2019 and I don't need to change it. But when I generate rankings, it's pulling in data from the 10/2/2018 start date. If I change the date to 10/3/2019, it pulls in for the current season only.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Fantasy Hockey Geek - Generate Rankings

Same thing happens to me. I love FHG, but man do I ever seem to have a lot of problems with it every year...

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by smokeejoe View Post
    So I was using FHG to generate rankings for the current season ever since it began. I like seeing how the rankings change every few days with my settings.

I used to have to select the start date (10/2/2019) because it was set to last year (10/2/2018). A couple days ago, the default start date was changed so that it is always 10/2/2019 and I don't need to change it. But when I generate rankings, it's pulling in data from the 10/2/2018 start date. If I change the date to 10/3/2019, it pulls in for the current season only.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.
    You can report your issue through the site. They are good at getting back to you.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

If you don't get quick feedback from them let me know and I'll get the message to the right people.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Newbie

I did submit it through SUpport but also posted here in case someone else knew a solution.

I got a response but am still having the issue.

Thanks

Dobber Sports Recruit

Yeah, the generate rankings to create "Season Forecast Based on Dobberhockey Projections and Season-to-date Actuals" doesn't work any more. It actually produces an "On Pace" ranking list.

It is suppose to produce a forecast stats based on the projections from Dobberhockey for the season reconciled with season-to-date actual stats, but not any more.

I sent a support request, but they seem to think it's fine and told me to use "Dobberhockey Projections for the 2019-2020 season" which is crazy since that's the projections only up to Oct 02 when the season begins and is used during a draft.

elyk

Dobber Sports Recruit

After more discussion over the last few days with Fantasy Hockey Geek they were able to find the problem and correct it.

elyk

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Is FHG ever going to update the correct GP and stats?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Yeah, sigh.

They do seem to be having a lot of problems this year.

I rely on those stats too, so it's a bit frustrating.

Dobber Sports Deity

I can tell you it's a known issue and they are working on it.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

I...am your father.

Give us one more day. Programmer has been on it all week and is pushing to make it happen.
    The whole thing needs to be revamped, TBH. But it's hard to revamp things when we're too busy putting out fires haha

This work has delayed work on the DobberHockey relaunch by 10 days (and counting). I think this might be the reason I'm bald? LOL
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi