Thread: Add Mikheyev

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Add Mikheyev

12 team h2h G A SHP PPP SOG PIM HIT BLK.

Worth dropping Gusev, buchnevich Ir kakko to add mikheyev now that Tavares is out. If so who’s the drop

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Add Mikheyev

I would drop Buch...

Tavares is out two weeks... shorter term

It really comes down to what Babcock does for that top 2 C slot - Does he move Kerfoot up? If so, Mikheyev's value doesn't change

If he moves Nylander to that C slot - then there will be a clear line shuffle and he could be the beneficiary
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Tavares is out a "minimum" of two weeks. Could be a month. He'll be reassessed after two weeks.

Mikheyev was moved up onto the line of Tavares and Marner for the entire 3rd period at Washington. I added him back (had him previously) seeing he was getting his well deserved promotion into the top 6. Now, Tavares is out and nobody knows who is playing with who right now. Morning skate will be interesting. I can't see Mikheyev not in the top 6 as the Tavares-less Leafs unveil their new combos.

As for long term, when Hyman comes back that's another issue. Mikheyev is the superior offensive player but Hyman has chemistry with a struggling Tavares/Marner line.

Will also be watching to see how PP1 and PP2 are configured. I have to believe Mikheyev finds his way onto at least PP2, now. He has high end talent and high end work ethic. Smart, scary fast, long. Leafs have plenty of talent but few who have that drive and talent together.
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Pettersson, Stone, Olofsson, Pearson, Meier, DeBrincat, Ehlers, Fiala, Rust, Kubalik, Cirelli, Yamamoto, Tarasenko, (Ghost of Bjorkstrand...too sad to fill his spot right now)
    D: Hedman, Barrie, Klingberg, Pionk, Niskanen
    G: Zero-Goalie Strategy
    ***Prayers for Oskar Linblom***

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

At morning skate, Mikheyev is on 2nd line with Kerfoot and Marner. Nylander has replaced Tavares on PP1 in bumper spot.

PP2 looks like Kerfoot, Moore, Kapanen, Spezza and Barrie. No PP1 or PP2 for Mikheyev...for now.
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Pettersson, Stone, Olofsson, Pearson, Meier, DeBrincat, Ehlers, Fiala, Rust, Kubalik, Cirelli, Yamamoto, Tarasenko, (Ghost of Bjorkstrand...too sad to fill his spot right now)
    D: Hedman, Barrie, Klingberg, Pionk, Niskanen
    G: Zero-Goalie Strategy
    ***Prayers for Oskar Linblom***