Thread: Ilya Mikheyev or Dzingel

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Ilya Mikheyev or Dzingel

Both players are available on the waiver wire. I am thinking about dropping Texier for either one.

A) I'm not sure if it's worth the transaction

B) If I drop Texier, I'm not sure what to expect from Mikheyev

Any thoughts?
    10 Team H2H Keeper League (Keep 15)
    FWD: G, A, PPP, SOG, BLK, HIT
    G: W, GAA, SV%, SV

ROSTER:
    C: EP40, Aho, T. Thompson, Draisaitl, D. Strome, Cirelli
    RW: Rantanen, Marner, Boeser, Pasta, Batherson,
    LW: Bjork, Nylander, Jeannot, Kubalik
    D: Chabot, Krug, Dahlin, Andersson, Larsson, Pulock
    G: Markstrom, Binnington, Husso, Reimer
    Farm:
    UP Luukonen, Veleno, Vladar, Reichel, Holloway

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Ilya Mikheyev or Dzingel

This is what I said in a previous thread about him today:

Mikheyev I love. He's a coaches dream. really good everywhere & heavy on the puck and down low. He does everything, grinds, dangles, cycles, backchecks, fore-checks. he's kind of like a slimer, faster Komarov, but with real hands.

As of right now, he's locked on that 3rd line with Kerfoot. Kapanen just got demoted to that line and Moore moved up. That's a helluva 3rd line - Mikheyev - Kerfoot - Kapanen.

There's talk about Hyman's return and what will happen to that line up. I feel pretty confident that Mikheyev is safe and there will be a shuffle of Moore/Kapanen somehow. One will end up on the 4th line. Ultimately, I see a Kapanen trade at some point. Moore is making him expendable.

The wild card with Mikheyev is really Andreas Johnsson. Injury, slump, or poor play and I can see Babcock swapping Mik onto the Matthews-Nylander line.

that 3rd line has 50+pt potential - each. If Babs moves Mikheyev up in the line up... he could bump to 60+ potential.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Ilya Mikheyev or Dzingel

Mikheyev was promoted to the Tavares Marner line for the 3rd period last night vs Caps. An incredible player but nobody knows what's happening with Tavares out for up to a month and with Hyman's return looming. He's too good to be in bottom-six but nobody knows for sure where he ultimately lands. No PP time right now. I'm hopeful he gets PP2 in near future.
    10 Team H2H Points-Only
    G=3, A=2, PPP=1, SHG=2
    Goalie W=5 GA= -1 SO=3

22 Man Roster: 9F, 5D, 1U, 2G w/Max of 4 G's (Can drop G for F or D) 5 Bench Spots (Up to 7 if you don't carry a goalie)
    F: McDavid, Barkov, Marner, Pettersson, Stone, Olofsson, Pearson, Meier, DeBrincat, Ehlers, Fiala, Rust, Kubalik, Cirelli, Yamamoto, Tarasenko, (Ghost of Bjorkstrand...too sad to fill his spot right now)
    D: Hedman, Barrie, Klingberg, Pionk, Niskanen
    G: Zero-Goalie Strategy
    ***Prayers for Oskar Linblom***