Thread: Thoughts on this trade?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Thoughts on this trade?

I have Henry and Waller as my current TE's so one will be sitting every week.

Was offered Kupp and Keenan Allen for my Robert woods, Waller and davante Adams. Which side would you rather considering waller won't start on my team? Non keeper

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Thoughts on this trade?

PPR or non? How many WRs do you start, and who are your current WRs.

If a PPR and you're generally hurting at receiver, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat. Davante is in trouble, methinks. Turf toe isn't a good injury. Could still be out for some time. If you don't really need both Kupp and Allen, I'd quietly kick some tires on interest for Adams and Waller in separate deals. There might be a better return for you trading those two players separately given the weakness at TE this season and Adams' name value.

In a take 1 deal, I'd get Kupp. Like him better than Allen ROS, and allows you to diversify your starting lineup a bit so you don't have Henry and Allen competing for mutually exclusive targets/TDs in your starting lineup.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar/Couture(IR)/Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez(IR)/Edvinsson/York/Gudas
    G: Saros/Demko/Askarov