Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Carlson stealing Backstrom's most underrated player award.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Carlson stealing Backstrom's most underrated player award.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Unreal, absolutely.
    1:15 mark
    2:40 mark
    The guy is an effin' first-line-power-winger... playing DEFENSE!
    Inside-far-post.
    Deke-tuck.
    Can the REAL Johnny-Hockey please stand up!!!
    His shot goal, the BEST part of that goal is that he didn't cheat on the defensive side there. He was controlled with his pokecheck and wasn't exiting before he had it. Erik Karlsson was always cheating for offense in a 50/50 play, and he typically won, but he def was cheating. Carlson looks like he just knows when to go but he never seems to make the wrong decision on "should I go offensively or should I back off for defense".

Nuts. Just Nuts. He needs to be talked about more. 8mill/yr is a steal for this guy.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Genius

Still on a 100 point pace. Wow. I think he's going to fall short but 90's on the table, amazing.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    Just a beast in all situations. Last night he looked dynamite vs the Leafs. This guy is well on his way to another 70 point season and might be the better own of the two Karlsson, Carlsons?
    I have been watching both Carlson and Backstrom for quite some time now. To say the least I think both are extremely underrated. Carlson mans a blue line with the best of them and as much as people talk about OV on the PP and what Backstrom does as a magician with passing the puck on the PP it is Carlson who really runs that PP.

Backstrom like I said has hands that are so soft and can work some amazing magic with it. It doesn't seem to matter who is on the ice with him he still makes these unbelievable passes. I am 100% sure when OV enters the Hockey Hall Of Fame Backstrom will be the first person he thanks as a player.