Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trading Sidney Crosby for Rantanen

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Trading Sidney Crosby for Rantanen

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Meatball View Post
    The thing is I have an entire season to work with what I have. You never know I might be offered McDavid and he might become one of my keepers. You are totally correct though that two years down the road I have know idea what life has in store for me. I may still be plugging away in this league or I may be married with a kid and done with it all. Who knows. I pretty much take these Fantasy league things week to week. I try to do the best I can in the week I am in right now and when the next week comes I worry about that one.
    Exactly... you might even turn into a Smurf by then
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Exactly... you might even turn into a Smurf by then
    Huh? don't exactly know what that means.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Meatball View Post
    Huh? don't exactly know what that means.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smurfs_(TV_series)
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Genius

So funny. I have not to brag but more to prove a point won about 60% of the hockey leagues I have entered over the last 5 years. I am usually in 3 pools a year for reference. One of the reasons is I trade youth for established players and draft known commodities instead of taking big swings. So many people want to make it rich in penny stocks instead of buying blue chippers.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Novice

I don’t know... how many teams are in this keeper league? Because having Ehlers and Landeskog as your 4 and 5 really doesn’t seem that strong.

I’m not saying you should go into rebuild mode, because there will be good talent in the draft with only 5 keepers per team... but you will have less margin for error in the draft against other teams who may have a head start of 4 or 5 monster keepers, assuming a 10 or 12 team league.